The Middle East region accounts for the majority of HNWIs and UHNWIs globally and this is expected to double by 2022, with personal wealth of these HNWIs increasing exponentially in the near future. These rising investors are highly sophisticated and demand quick access to information along with innovative smartphone solutions, these investors demand highly personalized services and prefer niche portfolios to their interest with sustainable ways to invest. This is the next gen of customers that are most likely to embrace WealthTech solutions. With millennials and Gen Z investors set to inherit approx. USD53 trillion over the next 20 years, firms that focuses on building relationships with clients’ potential inheritors, leverage client insights, and understand trends to inform product and service offerings will stand to benefit in the current environment.
The Middle East WealthTech Forum 2021 raises critical questions on what major hurdles the wealth management industry faces in 2021 and beyond, and which technological innovations will help them tackle these challenges and succeed further. The summit explores the role that data analytics, automation and artificial intelligence, and even open banking can play in helping wealth managers better serve their customers. Featuring input from experts at major global and local financial institutions, this forum outlines what changes and strategies can be implemented right now to ensure that wealth management firms thrive in these interesting times of digital transformation.
Who will you meet ?
Independent Asset Managers
Global and Regional Banks & Insurers
• The changing face of client relationships in wealth management • The impact of a booming Fintech and Wealthtech ecosystem • Keys to success in digitization and how financial institutions can embrace technology View Details
• Why should banks invest in digital advice products and services portfolio? • Robo advisors vs financial advisors – Creating a balance for a valuable and reliable client experience • How Robo advisors enhances wealth management portfolios and delivers competitive advantage View Details
Identifying technology opportunities for regulatory challenges The path to becoming a digital leader in asset management The risks, opportunities and new investment frontiers in the road to recovery View Details
• How to assess the tangible outcomes of a digital client onboarding initiative • What is the expected ROI, NPV, and payback period? • Impact on bottom line by improved CX and creation of back-office efficiencies View Details
• How Regtech will be key in clearing up the perennial regulatory cloud? • Does the future belong to AI & ML aligned with human intelligence? • How data driven Regtech powers regulatory productivity? View Details
• The post COVID-19 Resilience Agenda: The Wealth Manager’s Guide to the New Era of Volatility • Disruptive trends impacting wealth management • Are sustainable investing (SI) strategies and instruments the future over conventional equivalents? View Details
• A holistic view on forward-looking practices in Wealth Management • How digital technology will accelerate the transformation of wealth management • Are the consumer expectations changing? What will be the best CX models going forward? View Details
• Why is RPA relevant in investment and asset management? • Importance of freeing wealth managers from repetitive, revenue-killing tasks • Case study: RPA applications to the Investment Management industry View Details
• How to empower clients and build customer goodwill right from the start? • How to be in sync with investors’ demand for personalisation, low fees & better returns • The Great Wealth Transfer: How can wealth management teams align with the changing client demographics? View Details
• The role of advanced analytics in asset management value chain • Why asset management firms need data science and machine learning platforms • How data-driven investment management is key to success and competitive advantage View Details
• Applications of chatbots in building personal wealth • Emergence of interactive digital agents for Personal Finance Assistance • Conversation UX – Importance of Bot humanization in delivering client engagement and loyalty View Details
• How to Use CRM to Build Relationship Capital? • How CRMs can keep Asset Managers on top of regulatory and compliance requirements? • Harnessing the power of data, insights and improved advisor efficiency View Details
Why Attend ?
Gain Knowledge and Insights from Top Industry Leaders and Experts from across the globe
Network with Industry Peers in a solution-oriented environment
Discuss Significant Partnerships and Collaborations with Industry leaders
Deep Dive into Insights derived from real-time case studies
Build Industry Ecosystem Collaboration to address latest challenges
Excellent organisation and range of topics, speakers and formats (presentations / panel discussions) means everyone can find value.
Informative! Thanks for wonderful session! Lovely conversations and well covered addressed topics with relevance to Summit agenda. And thanks to lovely speakers, organisers and audience.
Great panel! Great discussion! It was so informative and great sessions! Exciting two days and fantastic sessions!
An excellent example of overcoming circumstances and utilizing digital solutions to seamlessly bridge the thousands of miles separating us. Thank you to Verve management and all the participants and hopefully the next time you can see the beauty and advancement of our country.
Verve Management did a great job by getting some of the top industry experts to speak on the present, post and future of C-19. It was a good insight and what one can expect in the years ahead with new norms of travel and hospitality.
The very personal engagement that Verve Management has in creating/building bridges for sponsors giving them much added ROI for their investment. This is a rare phenomenon and something Verve must continue practicing. This is one of the key reasons why we opted into sponsoring in the first place.
It was an eye opener and I’m glad to get the insights and share the thought process with pioneers of the industry. I look forward to attend such platform in future as well.
I like the idea of panel discussion, speakers discussing the changes happened due to the pandemics. I am keen to attend the next platform to hear more detailed plans that companies are following.
THANK YOU FOR FACILITATING A VERY INFORMATIVE SESSION. IT WAS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM!